Tuesday, May 25, 2010

An Understood Mystery

Well, here we are. Blogging. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I think I'll like it. I have no idea what will appear here in the days to come. Most likely it will be the important and unimportant details of my life. You can take them or leave them, but I'll be stuck with them. Enjoy~ or don't. It doesn't matter to me.

I feel like I struggle to understand myself and to sort my thoughts. Maybe this blog will help. But either way:


"O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar...Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether...Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it" Psalm 139.

I might be hard to understand, but I am understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment