Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Somewhere in between Consistently Inconsistent and Inconsistently Consistent.

A couple weeks ago I found one of the many journals I kept as a kid.  This one was very similar to all the others.  It started with a decent entry... then the next page i had drawn several flowers... the rest was empty.

Its been 9 months since I've written a post on here.  Typical.

It'd be typical for me to say "A lot has changed, but a lot has stayed the same"... but really, just a lot has changed. Everyday I get farther away from life on campus as a student and closer to life on campus as a...non-student.  This in between part is weird.

In the last 9 months, I was a Team Leader at SBPX, had the best summer I've ever had...ever.  I graduated from the University of Montevallo with a Foreign Language degree.  That's fitting, since Spanish is still foreign to me.  I have been on the road toward raising my support to go on staff with Campus Outreach, and I've raised 18.8% of it.  I've worked at a Waffle House and a Daycare. 

You could describe my life as consistently inconsistent.  In the past, I struggled with not finishing things that I started.  That's something I've wanted to grow in for a while.  I'd say now.. I have become more consistent.  I am moving toward being the type of person who finishes what she starts.  I am consistent now... just inconsistently.

Now, if that isn't just a bunch of babble, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment